Soups and Sandwiches
- Rainbow Grocery soup bar - $3 for a large organic vegan soup w/ a piece of bread. Fridays are uncle bino's famous vegan chili.
- Veggie sub at Subway, footlong no cheese $4.91.
- Quizno's, small veggie sub $4.34.
- Cedars on Brooklyn and 42nd, U-distristic, has falafel, hummus and babaganoush sandwiches for about $3.50.
- Essential Sandwiches, available at many grocery stores, $3.50-4.79.
- Hillside Quickies sandwiches, available at healthfood stores, prices vary.
- Vegan burrito at Taco Del Mar $3.95. Or try vegan nachos.
- Veggie sushi at Larry's, QFC and Trader Joes, under $5.00.
- Taco Bell, bean burrito no cheese ($.97), tostada no cheese ($1.08), double-decker taco no cheese no meat with rice ($1.30).
- Assimba Ethiopian cuisine. Order one veggie sample platter $8.74. Serves two.
- Veg Teryaki, new vegetarian deli on 15th by Teapot.
- Veggie sushi at Uwajimaya, under $5, available in both Bellevue and Seattle stores.
Other Cheap Eats
- Globe, biscuits and gravy ($2.25) and many other dishes.
- Good bread and hummus. Can't beat Essential Bakery breads.
- Flying Apron, Fremont, losts of great vegan sweets.
- Veggie hot dogs at Cyber-Dogs.
- Good Morning Healing Earth has a number of items under $5.
- Veg hot dogs available at many Home Depots (including Aurora Ave N) and Fred Meyers.